All the features you need in a media room:
- 30 comfortable, fixed theatre seats, plus two portable to accommodate
special needs patrons
- high resolution video/data projector
- 7.1 surround sound system
- Blu-ray / multi-region dvd / vhs equipment permanently installed in a
user-friendly set-up. Other specialized A/V equipment available.
- VGA connection for computer (with sound) Media Commons provides some
HDMI and display-port adapters; some users may have to provide adapters.
- bookable Media Commons laptop available
- UofT wireless available. Media Commons staff may provide "hardwired" internet access
- 16mm film projection available
- small lectern with light for discussion leaders
- dimmable banked lighting
- Media Commons staff available for set-up/assistance