A complete administrative history/biographical sketch of Epitome Pictures Inc. is available.
8.65 m of textual records and other material
15, 553 photographs
- 2409 colour transparencies
- 7952 colour negatives
- 4,058 colour slides
- 481 Colour photographic prints
- 161 Colour contact sheets
- 492 Colour Polaroids (Instant)
- 176 rolls 16 mm. A/B/C (neg & interpos.)
- 40 rolls 16 mm. optical soundtracks
44 video recordings
- 5 - 1 in. open reel videotape masters (109 mins. 55 secs.)
- 1 betacam SP videocassette masters ( 24 mins. 21 secs.)
- 38 digital Betacam videocassette masters (907 mins. 4 secs.)
72 audio recordings
- 72 - 35 mm. magnetic soundtracks (1944 mins.)
19 diskettes (3.5 in.)
12 architectural drawings
Fonds consists of material pertaining to three seasons of production of the half-hour television series Degrassi Junior High. The show ran from 1987 – 1989, and all 42 episodes were broadcast on CBC television. The collection consists of 148 of material spanning all 3 seasons of the show. The fonds is divided into 2 series: Corporate Records and Post-Production Records.
The first series, Corporate Records, consists of 29 boxes. These include correspondence/memos, fan mail, budgets, scripts, promotional materials, financial and banking records, sponsor files, production and continuity stills, character files, permits, legal documents, insurance documents, and music cue sheets.
The second series, Audiovisual Records, consists of 119 boxes. These include original negative, interpositive, A&B rolls, optical soundtrack, raw shoot tapes, raw audio tapes, audio stems, voiceovers, music, master mix audio, edits, various masters, and promo reels. Textual documents include sound notes/charts, editing/mix notes and credits.
The material has retained its original arrangement.
This fonds includes textual material relating to the following productions:
- Degrassi Junior High (Television, 1987-1989)
This fonds also includes audiovisual material relating to the following productions:
- Degrassi Junior High (Television, 1987 – 1989)
A) No access restriction.
B) Material is subject to copyright restrictions; please consult an archivist.